Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting started

One of the requirements of my Masters program was to take a technology class. I was amazed at all the wonderful things I can create, one of which was the ability to construct a presentation using Powerpoint. The other was learning how to sign on to blog. I have used blogger to get ideas to help me to be a better teacher as I come close to graduating, and hopefully getting a job by September. 
I am currently interning in a fifth grade classroom, that I absolutely love.  I am excited to begin my journey being a "teacher," though I think being a mom of four probably qualifies me in more ways than I can count. School has been a long journey, nearly two years of Saturday classes and more, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. On one hand June can not come quickly enough, but then again I still have so many projects to complete before then that I tend to fret a little at the prospect of June arriving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment